Jul 21, 2016
Me? I see a glass of what appears to be water. As for the positive or negative view - that depends on level of thirst, and how far you are from other water.
It’s as much a mistake to always cheerily see the glass as half-full as it is to always whine it’s half-empty.
If you’re always optimistic, you’ll miss warning signals. If you’re always negative, you’ll miss opportunities (and people will soon knock over chairs to get out of the room when you enter.)
Perspective, folks, perspective.
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Glass Half-Full or Half-Empty?
- Hitting a Moving Target.
- Markets: Creating or Evolving? Disruptive or Incremental?
- You Mean You Don’t Care What I Had For Lunch?
- Do Good Do Well: The Power of Home
- The “So What” Test for Entrepreneurs
- Mindful Monday: “Be cheerful, live your life”
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Mindful Mondays
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes