Jan 18, 2017
I’ve got a new website coming soon and as part of the project, I’m going to be streamlining content, including the last (ack!) 12 years of blogging. So, I’m posting some of the “best of” for you.
Strategy Blind Spots #1 (2005). #5: Planning as if Nothing Changes.
Strategy Blind Spots, #2 (2005). #3 Ego blind spots. And, remember most strategic plans fail.
The Strategy Disconnect (2006) #1: Setting the budget before the goals.
The Problem with Top Down Planning (2007)
Start-Up Suicide: Free Business Plan Help (2009)
There’s a Reason They’re Called Market Windows (2009) They open and close. And, these days your “window” is often a matter of months.
Sorry, Sometimes the Numbers Just Don’t Work. (2013)
In Brain Food
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- The Three Most Abused Words in Business
- Best of the Blog: Marketing Troubleshooting
- Best of the Blog: Social Media
- Best of the Blog: Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Best of the Blog: Strategic Planning
- The ONLY New Year’s Resolution You Need (Redux)
- “It’s Almost Painful.”
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Mindful Mondays
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes