Feb 13, 2017
I’ve got a new website coming soon (It’ll even be mobile-friendly. Hello there 21st century!) As part of the project, I’m going to be streamlining content, including the last (ack!) 12 years of blogging. So, I’m posting some of the “best of” for you.
This one is still getting re-tweeted. Once More With Feeling. A Facebook Page IS NOT A Social Media Strategy (2013)
Four Reasons You Don’t Need A Facebook Page (2013)
Do Start-Ups Even Need Social Media?
The Three Biggest Misconceptions About Social Media
Social Media Isn’t Marketing (2016)
Why I Don’t Download Your “Free” Report (or read your article or open your email). (2016)
Your First (Best?) Social Media Too - Your Website
Your Best Social Media Tool - The Telephone?
What Social Media Won’t Do For You. (From 2009, still applies.)
Would You Invite Your Customers to Your Home?
The Three Rs of Social Media
In Brain Food
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- The Three Most Abused Words in Business
- Best of the Blog: Marketing Troubleshooting
- Best of the Blog: Social Media
- Best of the Blog: Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Best of the Blog: Strategic Planning
- The ONLY New Year’s Resolution You Need (Redux)
- “It’s Almost Painful.”
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Mindful Mondays
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes