You've got a great idea that will change your life, your company…maybe even the world.
Now what? How will you get funded? How do you translate lab perfection into real-world profit? How should you go to market? Etc. etc. etc.
I'll work with you to answer such questions and then implement the answers.
"Mary rolls up her sleeves to provide what's needed for success, from initial analysis to launch."Mike Marett, EVP, Numerex
Feb 09, 2016
Ever wonder why you’re not getting the results your web or social media marketing “expert” promised?
1. Your “free” download is a poorly disguised lead generation/qualification method. To get the wonderful, insightful info, I have to enter a long list of information, including having to scroll way past Afghanistan to check off my country, United States. Then, after I’ve given all the lead generation information (including the required phone number)...then and only then, you tell me a download link has been emailed to me.
I actually do jump through these hoops on occasion, when I’m doing market research for a client. Otherwise, I usually move on along. Life is too short and I can likely find the info somewhere else (Yes, pretty much
Contact Mary Schmidt Today!
- Why I Don’t Download Your “Free” Report (or read your article or open your email).
- Mindful Monday: The Value of Sandpaper
- Do Good: Do First Things First.
- Is SEO Crap?
- Avoidable Startup Failure: Emotional Pricing
- Brain Food
- Do Good. Do Well.
- Start-Up Sanity Checks
- Mindful Mondays
- Marketing Troubleshooting
- Pet Peeves
- Social Media Reality Checks
- Web Bytes